- E2RB Project enhances linkages with partners in Tagum-Libuganon River Basin
- Local conservation areas in Ilog-Hilabangan River Basin as ecosystem-based adaptation measures
- KOICA conducts training in marine litter monitoring
- DENR, partners commit to land tenure security improvement
- GIZ, LMB launch the Unified Map: A digital solution on land data sharing
- DENR official discusses GEF Ops in PH; says ‘transformative change’ needed to fight environmental problems
- Migratory waterbirds find suitable habitats in Masinloc-Oyon Bay
- Improved socio-economic and forest cover conditions seen with Panuran pathway rehab
- GEF Secretariat on learning mission; tours PCB-WEEE project sites
- RP holds dialogue with Japan on waste management
GEF-Philippines National Multi-Stakeholder Dialogue attracts hundreds of key environmental players
- Written by FASPS/ Jaeshienne Therese Payumo
- Category: Multisector
The Philippines, through the Foreign-Assisted and Special Projects Service (FASPS) of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR), and the Global Environment Facility (GEF) conducted a two-day multi-stakeholder....
Read more: GEF-Philippines National Multi-Stakeholder Dialogue attracts hundreds of key environmental players
E2RB project bats for EbA mainstreaming in river basin management
- Written by GIZ/ Marion Daclan
- Category: Forestry
The Ecosystem-based Adaptation in Two River Basins Project organised trainings and learning events on payment for ecosystem services for 45 DENR technical personnel and more than 70 representatives from local government units, the business sector, academe, and....
Read more: E2RB project bats for EbA mainstreaming in river basin management
Searching for the last tamaraw metapopulation in Mindoro Island
- Written by Tamaraw Conservation Program/ Neil Anthony A. Del Mundo, Alvin N. Tabuga
- Category: Special Projects
With funding from the Foreign-Assisted and Special Projects Service, the Department of Environment and Natural Resources in MIMAROPA Region and the Tamaraw Conservation Program conduct the Research on Metapopulation of the....
Read more: Searching for the last tamaraw metapopulation in Mindoro Island
Payment for ecosystem services policy takes center stage
- Written by GIZ/ Mylene Grace Velasquez
- Category: Forestry
The Ecosystem-based Adaptation in Two River Basins (E2RB) Project recently concluded a series of policy workshops-fora on Payment for Ecosystem Services (PES) on Water Use in River Basins and Watersheds in Cebu City....
Read more: Payment for ecosystem services policy takes center stage
Currently there are 62 guests and no members online.